Menu
Georgiexn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bad driver

What do I do to complain?

Well, today at 9:00am I was trying to park in my boyfriends drive and there was a virgin van blocking my drive! He saw I was struggling to try to get in and he still didn't move. I got out my car and ask him to move, he gave me a dirty look and checked if I was lying about my car not fitting in my DRIVE! I took a picture of his number plate for evidence. I would like someone to contact me about this issue. Im not even a virgin customer and im glad im not.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bad driver

Dave_cq wrote:

Sounds like the sort of traffic issue that happens hundreds of times daily throughout the land.  If that's really all you've got to complain about all I can say is I wish I had your life, assuming you've got one.    Smiley LOL

An extremely ill-mannered response to a perfectly legitimate post about unnecessary and  unacceptable behaviour. 

Presumably it has upset you because you regularly indulge in that type of behaviour.

As the OP has the registration plate then I would hope that VM would contact her to obtain it and then warn their employee about his behaviour,  which is damaging to the reputation of the company.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like the sort of traffic issue that happens hundreds of times daily throughout the land.  If that's really all you've got to complain about all I can say is I wish I had your life, assuming you've got one.    Smiley LOL

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Dave_cq wrote:

An extremely ill-mannered response to a perfectly legitimate post about unnecessary and  unacceptable behaviour. 

Presumably it has upset you because you regularly indulge in that type of behaviour.

As the OP has the registration plate then I would hope that VM would contact her to obtain it and then warn their employee about his behaviour,  which is damaging to the reputation of the company.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Georgiexn

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the community to let us know about this incident.

I am very sorry to hear that one of our drivers has caused you any kind of inconvenience or upset.

I would like to look into this for you and to do so I will be sending a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope on the top right of the forums.

If you could drop a pm back to me, that would be fab.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"