Menu
nijjhar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BT told me pack of lies and I want to re-join Virginmedia.

Hi, 

I was having two telephone lines in my house running a small business of Travel agency; one was with Talktalk number ending ......6345 and the other with Virginmedia ending with .....3200. I ordered that I want to lower my bills, want web hosting and domain name, cloud and unlimited calls with business line ending ....6345 and no fringes online ending  .....3200.

The girl took the order as business with cloud and ordinary on 05/08 and on 19/08 was the transfer. This lady in the business calling herself business manager started to mess me around and I told her not to import Virginmedia line ending ...3200 but only the talktalk line ending ...6345.

I rang Virginmedia that I want to stay with them but the Virginmedia told me that BT has made the request for transfer; we cannot stop it unless BT informs us so. BT won't do it and made an order for business with Virginmedia number ..3200 and I objected to that and she changed it to talktalk ... 6345.

On 19/08, my Talktalk line had the Virginmedia number and the Virginmedia line became dead. Lateron Virginmedia told me that they were asked to send their line to Talktalk and that is why I was having a surprise. So, BT made my ...3200 number as business and told me that they cannot move my Taltalk number ending ...6345 because Talktalk has put a cease order on it. I rang many a times to Talktalk and they confirmed that there is no cease order on this line and the number was sent to BT on 19/08. 

BT kept on telling me that Talktalk has rejected their request for transfer and I should ask Talktalk to activate this number, which was a pack of lies. Later on BT told me that this is a BT account but it is closed. On asking them why it was closed the BT lady told me that she cannot give me the information unless I give her account number that was never issued to me. I gave her all my credentials but she won't tell me anything why it was closed. She rather became aggressive. 

When I told this business lady manager that she had been telling me packs of lies, she responded that she has spent too much time on my project and she cannot waste more time. I asked her what is the cooling off period; she brushed me aside with sharp tongue. She didn't tell me.

My telephones were messed up and customers were complaining and I deeply REGRET JOINING THE BT. Talktalk is far better service and people are helpful but not BT. Same with Virginmedia very polite

It is well over a month and my telephone lines are still in a mess. Now, my telephone ending .... 6345, the account which was closed by BT, is the cloud number and they have thrown my original number ending ....3200 away. I asked them to add additional number ....6345 so that I have both my original number on cloud together. 

I will put the whole transfer on Youtube and also give the story to Watch Dog. I contacted the Ombudsman but BT is not bothered.

I Preach Christianity and used to send bulk emails from my Gmail account. Twice I was suspended for violating their terms and that is why I wanted to go business and web hosting service of reliable BT but they are not reliable.

Could Virnginmedia give me all the information on this transfer for making a complaint to Ombudsman for rejoining Virginmedia?

Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy.
Gospel is for the people of spirit.
Holy spirit = common sense; Holy Spirit = Extra Ordinary Sense.
Over 3500 Youtube Videos; channel nijjhar1
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT told me pack of lies and I want to re-join Virginmedia.

If you are referring to business services (and your long, rambling and incoherent post does not make this clear) then you are in the wrong place. This is a forum for VM residential customers only. You might get help from the VM business team (Google for it) but nothing here for you I'm afraid.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

IMHO politics and religion should be kept off here. We didnt need to know about your beliefs to help out so why refer to them?

Bulk email sending is something most providers will have an issue with, whether you are sending emails about your beliefs, your brilliant pharmacy offers or how to enhance....well whatever you need to enhance. Good luck in your search.

Just a view from a society in which organised religion has done A LOT more harm than good......

Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey,

This thread seems to have slightly moved off-topic. Could we bring the discussion back to the original post. If you want to continue this discussion, please make use of Private Messages. Further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings so please review the Forum Guidelines for more information should you need to.

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

nijjhar
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brethren,

My post was just to WARN OTHERS how troublesome BT is to the new customers. I used to have two telephone numbers and not I am ending up with Three Business Broadbands and six telephone numbers. A pickle of Broadbands and telephones which no one would like.

Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy.
Gospel is for the people of spirit.
Holy spirit = common sense; Holy Spirit = Extra Ordinary Sense.
Over 3500 Youtube Videos; channel nijjhar1
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

please remove all that religion spam

i am not your brethren and I don't share your beliefs. 

so take them somewhere more appropriate - thanks

Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

This thread has continued to go off topic so it's now going to be locked. 

Thanks 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules