Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin media to vodafone porting number

Bought pay as you go sim with vodafone on the 19th of April as my contract with virgin media expired on the 21st. Requested to keep my number gave the guy in vodafone store all info required bought €20 top up he said he will activate it in store, gav...

gutta by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extended Renewal Offer

Just a heads up about the  extended renewal offers emails which Virgin currently send out to their customers. The promise of an extra six months at the same price may seem like a good offer but dont forget to check the small print as has already been...

Tree60 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graffiti

There is graffiti all over your green housing unit located on Mark Close, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 9YR. What3words location:///spicy.lifted.battlehttps://w3w.co/spicy.lifted.battleCan you please arrange for it to be removed?

jimmy655 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why dont we have discovery plus?

why dont we have discovery plus. My hubby watches MotoGP,  24hr le mann, bsb, wsb, on euro or btsport, without discovery plus he only get to see highlights of some races...

Rippley10 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

ADHD - Sam from VirginMedia told me they can support me

Sam has told me they can support me.  He told me when I said I had ADHD that he 'understands', I asked him what he understands and he stopped responding.I told Sam he has to comply with the Disability Act and he told me I had to speak to the ombudsma...

MattL3 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Update Telephone Number in My Account Details

Hi, like so many others it seems I can't update my new telephone number in the Account Details area of My Virgin Media, whenever I try I simply get 'Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again', does anyone have an answer to this plea...

ianspin by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Cancellation Terms outrageous

Beware - it is strictly speaking "legal" but an affront to common fairness. In the smallpriint of your (broadband) contract the cancellation terms mean you would have to pay the full amount for every month left on your contract. For example, I have b...

Official: VM most complained-about again

According to official Ofcom stats Virgin Media remained the most complained about broadband, landline and pay-TV provider in Q4 2023.Customers’ complaints were again mainly driven by how their complaints were being handled.https://www.ofcom.org.uk/ph...