Menu
Seftpn
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awful Customer Service and they don't care

Are Virgin Media the worst company you've ever dealt with ? Awful customer service from top to bottom

Tsider
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful Customer Service and they don't care

We have been with Virgin for years but over the last 20 months or so they are so frustrating. Each bill is based on a different contract meaning it can be about £30 more than it should be because accounting department refuses to honour agreements made by sales team.

Finally had enough so cancelled but they have renegued on end date of 19 Dec making us wait until 27 Dec. One employee says our contract finishes end Jan another end Mar 2017. But all agree they will charge us full monthly amount for at least another couple of months.

The right hand does not know what the left is doing.

Very poor broadband quality in Liverpool and catch-up and on demand services quite often not working. Mobiles will not work on data plan. Just take your money every month and whistle for any kind of decent service.

Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seftpn wrote:

Are Virgin Media the worst company you've ever dealt with ? Awful customer service from top to bottom

No.. nowhere near as bad as Sky.. or BT come to that

sallsop1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They don't seem to be the most advanced in the subject of common sense we are on what is called the full house package and it costs £82.50 per month called to query as package is on their website for £76 per month can't understand why I'm not happy with a reduction to £73.50 pm keeping my old equipment and have to start new 12 month contract but if I was a new customer that same package would be £58 for the first 12 months the new tv6 box and new hub 3
as a loyal customer for the last few years why will it take me 6 years with inferior equipment to make the same saving
Really really confused???