Menu
Highlighted
sarelal
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Appalling customer service

Does anyone have an email address or direct number for the cancellation team?

I have been trying to get hold of this team for days to cancel my contract as we are paying through the nose for absolutely nothing. I finally got through to the team only to be told to ring back on their direct number, which the person I spoke to gave to me. I did so to be met with a recorded message to say that this number was no longer in use.

I feel completely held to ransom by Virgin Media and am shocked by their appalling customer service.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
jlippa
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling customer service

There is no email address. There is no direct telephone number other than 150 / 0345 454 1111 and to then follow the options through to retentions / thinking of leaving us. There's also the online web chat option if you're lucky enough to ever find it working.

If you were given a number by someone at VM that was supposed to be a direct number and it was immediately dead when you tried to call it, it sounds to me like you were bounced out of that conversation about leaving VM by someone at VM who really didn't want to talk to you about leaving VM at all. 

0 Kudos