Menu
Judethomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Anyone know how to get in touch with HR department for virgin media?

Trying to get hold of the HR department for virgin media, any one have an email address??
I am waiting on child maintenance payments they have collected from one of their employees (father of my child) and the child maintenance service tell me that virgin media have not provided them with a breakdown of amounts collected so can’t give me anything. Been waiting 4 months now! Don’t know if I’m getting fobbed off by CMS or if virgin media dragging their heels!!
Anyone got any ideas??
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know how to get in touch with HR department for virgin media?

Hi Judethomas

I appreciate that this is a difficult situation and thank you for posting.

I'm afraid we cannot provide any third parties with these details.

The Child Maintenance Service teams will have the contact details for all respective employee teams they need to speak to regarding these details and they should be the ones liaising with us on your behalf. 

Good luck with this and thanks again for dropping by.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Judethomas
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Not sure you understand my query. I’m looking for an email address so that I can ask your HR TEAM why they aren’t providing CMS with the correct details. It’s not just me there are others waiting for money too and it’s really not fair.

If you could help that would be great.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Judethomas

I did completely understand your query.

My apologies if I was not more clear in my reply as this is not something we would normally answer on the forums, we're set up to help Virgin Media customers with their residential service issues. . 

There will be a section of the business that is set up within our HR teams who are dedicated to supporting Child Maintenance queries I am sure but it is not something we have knowledge of or the ability to provide contact details for simply because they would, if we were able to speak to them directly- if we did know their details, then tell us to tell you to get CMS to contact them directly.

I get that this is incredibly frustrating and in your original post you did mention that this is not something you were sure of that was due to delays with CMS or due to Virgin Media's Employee Services teams.

Personally I would log a complaint with CMS and see how you get on if you have not already done so and if you have and are still not getting anywhere fast then maybe the Citizens Advice Bureau can offer some advice as to where to go next?

We are unable to provide a resolution via this forum to support with this as that's not something we are here for, our purpose being to support customers with Virgin Media service queries.

I am sorry about this but good luck with this going forwards and I hope you can get this sorted between them soon.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Judethomas
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Karen

Thank you again for your reply. Frustrated doesn’t quite cover it. Whilst I appreciate this may not be the correct place to raise this quietly, maybe this can demonstrate to you, and your customers, my complete desperation!! Your company are doing nothing to help a lone parent feed and clothe their child.

All I want is an email address so that someone with some kind of capacity can assist me with a way forward.

Thank you for your tip about logging a complaint. Funnily enough this is something that I have done! Already! And the CMS team have put the blame firmly at the door of virgin media payroll and HR. So here my daughter and myself find ourselves, stuck between you and virgin media, both blaming each other and passing me back from one to the other.

An email address for your hr team is all I need Karen. If you could supply me with that I would be most most thankful.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

yet you post in a public forum asking someone that has no idea or connection with the department you want. You have been told how to co about this though your CMS contact so you have your answer.

The staff here are not allowed to give out internal email addresses. If that is the rules the management have put on the support team answering your question is not worth losing their job over. They do need to feed and clothe themselves. 

Judethomas
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great point.

Thanks for your input 👍🏼

I’m glad people are reading my post. Maybe I will get somewhere. Fab.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI Judethomas

I really wish you all the best in this and if you've not got anywhere with the complaint which I guessed you may have raised and mentioned you may have done then I am sorry to hear that.

Maybe worth looking into independent options now like the CAB? I'm not sure if they can help further here but it's worth a shot.

Take care and good luck!

Forum Team

0 Kudos