Menu
djinuno
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account Security Check via Private Message

Hi Everyone,

Today I have received as an private message a request to verify some data, as anyone received something similar? Is this a false request?

I don't want to reply anything without confirm this is not false.

Text:

From ModTeam

removed 
 [MOD EDIT: For your security privately posted information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Thomask556
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Security Check via Private Message

looks genuine just my thoughts  

0 Kudos
Thomask556
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ps have you posted for help on the forums? thats the only time they ask for details  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thomask556 wrote:

ps have you posted for help on the forums? thats the only time they ask for details  

The OP is affected by a high utilization fault and the Forum Team passed the details on (to the mod team), as is noted here, link: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Broadband-really-slow-in-the-last-weeks/m-p/3283941#M14032... - "I will pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with more information."

The Mod Team does contact customers in this fashion when they are affected by high utilization (to save the customer calling in to request a credit.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos