Menu
hdd
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

A belated thanks to telephone support

I'm always ready to raise concerns & ask questions but I thought it was about time to say thanks. 

I have had super hub problems (yes, an engineer is booked) & the two people I spoke to in support were wonderful. I won't mention their names (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to) but their patience, understanding, willingness to 'really' help & humour were a breath of fresh air. Having had to contact support in other companies the difference is amazing. Most importantly I got to speak to a person very quickly.

Always learning!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: A belated thanks to telephone support

It's OK to mention their name, this will help the staff here locate them and use the internal 'shout system' that VM have to pass positive feedback along to their respective managers.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It's OK to mention their name, this will help the staff here locate them and use the internal 'shout system' that VM have to pass positive feedback along to their respective managers.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
hdd
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

OK then, it was James & Dennis.
Always learning!