Menu
SammiW89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

A Virgin Media Car that cant park!!!

I parked my car in a car park on 22nd December 2016 to go & do some Christmas shopping & a VIrgin Media car parked next to me. The car parked so close i was unable to get to my drivers door. It also caused damage to the back right hand side of my vehicle. I have wrote to complaints PO BOX 333 Matrix Court Swansea SA7 9ZJ twice now & have had no reply. When i called to try & make a complaint on the phone they said they don't deal with complaints anymore i have to write. I wasn't even able to speak to a senior member of the team as i didn't have an account number. I have photos of the vehicle parked next to mine & how shocking the parking was, i had to climb over from my passengers side & its not so easy when suffering with a bad back. I have no idea how i'm going to get hold of Virgin to raise this complaint so i just thought maybe someone could give some ideas? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: A Virgin Media Car that cant park!!!

you have done all you can writing to them - did you send the letters registered if so you have proof they got there and they are simply ignoring you - surely insurance and or the police is the next course of action - insurance will sort it but that may put a black mark on your policy as it will be classed as a claim

an alternative is small claims court - i believe that can be done on line

Tony
0 Kudos