Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sad to be leaving :-(

I've been with Virgin Media for the best part of 15 years (maybe more)I got offerred something similar from another provider, but for almost half the priceAsked VM if they could match it, they said NODidn't even offer me deal, just told me that after...

Got doorstepped...

by a rival ISP earlier today; they had sent a letter saying that they were putting a pole up in the street for faster broadband.  Turns out that this wasn't quite the case and they're renting (or have bought) the telegraph pole over the road.  Anyway...

COMPLIMENT

Dear Virgin,I wanted to share positive feedback on a staff member today but was unable to find a place to do this on the website!! I had a fantastic experience with Ross McCullough from your customer service team today and wanted to sing his praises ...

MrsBolt by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

After 25+ years I've submitted my cancellation

Submitted my cancellation today as I've gone to Yayzi (City Fibre) broadband only as we don't use the TV or phone i our house, it's all Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon. My package is 1.2gb down and 1gb up, and I get exactly that speed.Even though I was ...

CraigT1976 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 8 kudos

virgin media engineer harassing us please help

hi please could anyone advice. there is nuisance neighbor who works for virgin media he has a virgin media car. he doesn't live in the street as he has girlfriend and lives with her but he has been using his car to harass us, he has in public town sl...

Why are VM not interested in customer retention?

I have just wasted a morning of my life trying to understand the pricing structure and how VM manage to actually increase the pricing as you remove unwanted services. From the online session this morning it is clear that VM have no interest at all in...

ccranstone by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ways to Check Service status for 'Tenants'

On this video it says I can access Service status with a phone number and postcode, without signing in;  Please can someone tell me if that is possible and what URL I need to find it. How to check if there's a problem with my Virgin Media services?h...

jimi-eh by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos