Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709443members
3424592posts

Community Activity

Screen goes black after watching UHD

Hi,I just got a new LG TV, watching normal HD channels works absolutely fine until you switch to a UHD channel.  The UHD channel works absolutely fine while watching it, but when I try to switch back to a normal HD or any channel the screen goes blac...

No subtitles on TOTP!

Hello y'allI am having the same recurring issue every week with old Top of the Pops episodes on BBC 4. The subtitles will NOT activate. I've tried everything and they will just not come on. Why is this?! I do not have this problem with any other prog...

Stream is really not good enough

OK, so the stream puck arrived. It's like going back ten years in terms of quality. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to watch from start unless it's BBC which jumps to the iPlayer, or itv channels that go to itv X. On sky stream when you select a ...

1000047913.jpg 1000047914.jpg
EAB2021 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account and Email

I am unable to change passwords for my Virgin Media Account and my Virgin Media Email. I have tried everything suggested on the forum but to no avail.  Anybody out there got any other suggestions.

Darby261 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 no WiFi

Hi,app prompted me to reset to hub which I have done but the WiFi is no longer visible. Have also done full power down and back on and attempted pinhole reset. No joy. Solid white light on hub bottom right, no other lights visibleCan anyone help?

Cdms811 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RENEWAL is impossible

Over a decade with Virgin and have lived their different levels of customer service over the years when it comes to renewal.And now, in 2024, a massive step backwards that indicates no one from Virgin have walked the UX journey themselves to renew wh...

VirginRenewal.png
VROODER by Joining in
  • 24 replies
  • 13 kudos

Just installed not got what I was told I'd get

I've just had virgin installed and to be fair excellent service. But when I started to set up my channels I was disappointed to find sky witness is not in, and I would have to upgrade. When the gentleman came round to my house he convinced me to move...

Kazer61 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi connected, but no internet

Hi,Having an issue with some wireless devices saying they are connected but have no internet access whilst having a mostly full signal. for instance, my phone and pc will both be on wifi in the same room, but my pc will say no internet access whilst ...

unable to send emails from emClient for ntlworld.com email account

Hi My emClient email package won't send emails, but will receive. My email address is an ntlworld.com one. I can login to the Virgin web email and send/receive ok. I've tried changing the SMTP settings to some recommended online, but no changeThe err...

appoman by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments