Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709399members
3424406posts

Community Activity

Freestyle Plan pay off

Hi, I'm looking to pay off my Freestyle Plan early. I don't have the sim card anymore as I left the network and have just been paying the phone contract. I see Virgin mobile has moved to O2 now, but I can't see a way of me being able pay it off? Even...

karlkw by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Brickwork

Good AfternoonNoticed this today, this Is the result of the technician drilling through the wall, who in there right mind uses glue on brickwork. I hope Virgin will rectify this. Water can actually seep in to the brickwork and possibly run into my pr...

IMG_20240423_121941075.jpg
Zaragon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adjusting Subtitles Font & Background?

I want to tweak my ridiculously large subtitles with it's black background within my Stream box, but can't see where to do this? Am I missing something obvious within the interface?Thanks .:. Walts

Morgoth by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Firmware Upgrade

Had a Firmware upgrade pushed out this morning at 00:17  Service was resumed about 6 minutes later according to my Router emails.Now at LG-RDK_7.6.15-2306.5No idea what the changes are however as I use modem mode.

Adduxi by Very Insightful Person
  • 128 replies
  • 1 kudos

Web safe not working when enabled

Unlike some posts here, I want Child Safe to work.It's been on since the start. However, it seems to have stopped since a few days ago. I thought it was my phone at first, but now I am testing on the PC, it turns out this is to do with the Child Safe...

Hub 3

Hi. I have the hub 3. The problem is if I turn the router off or if there's a power cut it takes up to 6 hours for any device to connect back too it. WiFi or ethernet. The router reboots ok it's just that nothing connects for hours I've rang virgin m...

Mac Mail Help please

I recently gave notice to quit VM and for some reason they turned off my @blueyonder.co.uk address at once instead of 30 days notice. I called and it was switched back on again but in the last 10 days I have had to reset my password at least 17 times...

paul_b1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments