Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
sk1964

Awfull Virgin Media Technical "Support"

Hi

I have a problem with my internet because it droppping down my connection so ofcourse I decided to call a Virgin Media Technical Support (08454541111 and 08454542222). I explained them my problem and they reported it to the enginers. After that I received a message on my mobile that they are working on my problem and will contact me within 72 hours - great. Unfortunately no one contacted me so I decided to call them again. They said "we are very sorry to hear about your problem... etc" So they again reported it to enginers, I received a message that they are working on my problem and will contact me within 72 hours. Ofcourse no one contacted me, so I called them again,... and again,... and again,... and I contact them every 3 days since 3 months. After 3 months at least they transfered me to an enginer. (he was British) He explained me that my problem with an internet is because I have problem on my phone line and I need and enginer appointment because they cant solve my problem from outside- (OK I understood that) Within 72 hours someone will contact me to book an appointment. Ofcoure no one contacted me so I dacided to call Technical... "Support" and... they repotred my problem to an enginers again. When I contacted them again and said "please book an appointment for me the person who I spoke to just... disconnected the call!! I dont know his name because there are working non English people and I cant understand they names. Please can anyone tell me where can I make an complain about VM Technical Support service because their service is a f... JOKE! I dont know why they employ people who don't help to VM customers. WHERE CAN I MAKE AN COMPLAIN?

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
sk1964

Slow internet after router reset.

Hi, few days ago I reset my router and then my internet started to work very slow. Its only 0.25 mbps. Should be about 8mbps. Maybe router settings did reset and I dont know how to set them up. When Im calling to the Customer Service they always finding new problems and always I need to wait 24H and nothing helps. 

My router is D-Link DSL - 2649R

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
sk1964

Re: Slow internet after router reset.

Can anyone help me with that? 

Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Matthew_L

Hi sk1964,

I've sent you a PM regarding this. As soon as you reply we'll get this sorted.
Kind Regards,

Matthew L
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Superuser
apcyberax

Re: Awfull Virgin Media Technical "Support"

if your internet comes down your phone line you have posted in the wrong area as this one is for cable services.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
sk1964

How can I book an enginner appointment?

[ Edited ]

I have problem with my landline because I cant make a calls and cant use my internet properly because of my landline fault. When Im calling to the technical support they say that Im need an enginer and they will contact me within 72 hours to arrange the appointment but they never contact me. I call tem every 3 days since 3 months and they always say that I need to wait 72 hours... its a nightmare! Please can anyone tell me what to do? Is there any other phone number when can I arrange an enginers appointment? Im always calling 08454542222 and 08454541111 but they are not helpfull at all! 

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Benjamin_T

Hi sk1964,

As you have posted in the Cable Broadband section of the forums I have requested that this post be moved to the relevant section.

A staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.

I work for Virgin Media but my opinions are my Own
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
Jaci_M

Re: Awfull Virgin Media Technical "Support"

[ Edited ]

Hi Sk1964

I am so sorry to hear about your problems with our customer service and broadband.

I can see that a fault has now been raised for you and our engineers are working on the fault.

Our complaints team details are as follows:

Customer Complaints

Virgin Media

PO Box 238

Wythenshawe

Manchester

M22 0WJ

0800 952 2283

Kind regards

Jaci

You can also submit a complaint using our online complaints form - go to:

http://www.virginmedia.com/help

click on Contact Us --> Fault with your service --> I have NATIONAL service --> I want to complain:

Complete the account details and breif note of your complaint and click the submit button, we will endevour to respond to all complaints within a 28 day period.

Thanks, Aaron_G 

Jaci Virgin National
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.